Welcome to my storytelling spot on the interwebs.
Everyone calls me Chelsea, good friends call me Chels, my best friend calls me Chuck (don’t ask).
A few facts:
- Dubbed by my husband as an outgoing introvert
- I am the communications designer for my church
- Put any adventure on the table and I’ll say yes
- Unprofessional photographer
- I will only drink coffee if it’s iced (odd, I know)
- Running is helpful therapy
Plainly, I desire to be a soul embracing my beloved every day, fixed on Jesus and fascinated with the Bible, cultivating depth in relationships. In all my imperfections, in all of life’s uncertainty, I pray I bear fruit and flourish to make much of Him.
I’m sure you’ve heard the term cold- or hot-natured. When considering a title, and vision, for this space, I couldn’t ignore my own wiring: living from my heart. It exists to connect with others through real-life stories. It’s a creative, sanity-maintaining, faith-processing, and inspirational outlet… my own personal (online) extension of 1 Peter 2:9-10, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.”