Welcome to my storytelling spot on the interwebs.
Everyone calls me Chelsea, good friends call me Chels, my best friend calls me Chuck (don’t ask).
A few facts:
- Dubbed by my husband as an outgoing introvert
- I am the communications designer for my church
- Put any adventure on the table and I’ll say yes
- Unprofessional photographer
- I will only drink coffee if it’s iced (odd, I know)
- Running is helpful therapy
Plainly, I want to be a soul who remains fixed on Jesus, fascinated with God, and flourishing in Holy Spirit. I do it imperfectly but pray He takes my imperfect living and makes much of Him. Hallelujah grace.
This blog exists to connect with others through real-life stories. It’s a fun, creative, sanity-maintaining, faith-processing outlet for me.
And my own personal (online) extension of 1 Peter 2:9-10, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.”