To celebrate the New year, we’ve provided you with a New Years’ fireworks printable to get you nature crafting on the very first day of the year.
New Years Day fireworks printable nature craft:
- New Year fireworks printable (download available below)
- Small circle hole punch
- Star hole punch
- Glue stick
How to decorate the New Years Day fireworks printable
- Download and print the New Year fireworks printable.
- Go outside and collect lots and lots of leaves in all different colours.
- Hole punch your leaves and sort them into colours. Hole punch a lot of little circles and a few stars too.
- Using a glue stick, glue the punched leaf pieces to the printable to make colourful New Year fireworks. How you decorate your fireworks is all up to you!
I hope your children enjoy this New Year fireworks printable. Wishing you and your families a warm and prosperous New Year. We hope you enjoy the changing seasons and the generous bounty each has to offer.
You may also like our
Nature Arts and Crafts Pack
This pack will provide hours of fun, learning,
and creativity for you and your children.
– Over 30 nature arts and craft printables
– Printables include an easy how-to instruction sheet
Just add nature to bring the printable to life!
Leave a Reply