Cool beans that you find yourself here! I’m not a good self-promoter, but I am passionate about expression — creativity, interacting with other people, sharing life stories and learnings from the Bible, etc — which is why I blog. Let’s be authentic on the internet, folks.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
- I am 25 years old and 7 years younger than my fantastic husband.
- I graduated from Georgia Southern University with a degree in Graphic Design.
- I am the graphic designer for my church.
- I’ve always wanted to have a seahorse for a pet.
- My husband proposed with a porch swing he built himself.
- I like to underline and color and write in my Bible; helps me learn better.
- Why I Create
- Grace For A Law Follower
- 18 Things I Would Tell Every Woman
- An Unprofessional Photographer
- Your Body Matters
- what I would tell 16 year old me
- A Better Me Is Not What Saves Me
- Living Fitness
FAVORITE TOPICS TO BLOG ABOUT
- My faith
- Adventures in the kitchen
- What I’m reading
- Nifty stuff I find exploring the web
- Real life stories